6 cups grated
2 medium sized
carrots (In your
strips or other
3 pcs baby
6 cups grated green papaya
2 medium sized carrots (In your preferred cuts- strips or other designed shapes)
3 pcs baby cucumber, thinly sliced
½ cup raisins
2 medium sized red onions, sliced
golf ball sized ginger, cut into strips
1 head of garlic, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 tablespoon peppercorns
4 cups vinegar
¼ cup salt
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
**we use coco vinegar in this video
1. Sterilized the airtight jars or your tight-fitting lid containers.
2. Wash papaya. Peel. Grate.
3. In a bowl, combine grated papaya and salt. Mix well.
4. Let it stay overnight or least six hours to dehydrate the papaya.
5. After dehydrating the papaya….
6. Ready your other ingredients. Slice carrots, onions, bell peppers, baby cucumber and ginger
7. Squeeze papaya to remove excess liquid. Then set aside the papaya.
8. Add in a bowl with the papaya:
• bell pepper
• baby cucumber