Visit us at -
beginners is a
you need to know b
Visit us at - https://raisethebar.us/
Nutrition for beginners is a high-level lamen approach to introducing the nutritional basics you need to know before digging deeper into what nutritional strategies are right for you. This video is especially good for beginners that are trying to get the conversation started with understanding macros.
Covered in this video:
- Macronutrients "macros" - Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat
- Essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Simple carbs vs complex carbs
- Fats (monounsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, & saturated fat) good fats / bad fats
** In the video I mentioned "unsaturated" in place of "monounsaturated" - don't blister me too hard.
- How many calories you should eat in a day
- Establishing a baseline for what your body needs.