Welcome to the
this video, you
will know about
which is based on
Welcome to the "Regenexx". Throughout this video, you will know about Knee Meniscus which is based on Anatomy, Joint Function, and Stability, Injury and Degeneration.
Dr. Mark Testa breaks down knee anatomy and the structure of the joint with a focus on the meniscus.
* What to expect from this new series
* Review knee anatomy and structure
* Closer look at the meniscus
* Lateral and Medial meniscus and injuries
* Popliteus muscle and function
* Meniscus as a structure
* Articular Cartilage
* Meniscus and force function
* Weight shifting and stability
* Meniscus blood supply
* Can the Meniscus repair itself?
* Can surgery repair the Meniscus?
* Surgery often removes tissue
* Degeneration and arthritis after surgery
* How common is a meniscus injury?
* Meniscus tears in men vs women
* Long term risks of meniscus surgery
* Types of Meniscus Injury
* Acute Tear risk factors and trauma
* Axial load and sports injury
* Axial load and common injury
* Degenerative changes
* Peak degenerati